Hibernate

[100 Days of Code] Day 056: June 7, 2017

Today’s Progress: I have been fighting with eclipse link the whole time. Suddenly my integration tests that where using JPA did stop working. Finally I decided to switch to Hibernate which solved my problems. Things I’ve learned: I will be using Hibernate from now on whenever possible. Things I’ve planned for tomorrow: Continue to publish the whole dependency chain so I can continue with my CD pipeline. Link(s) to work: rules-jpa

[100 Days of Code] Day 043: May 24, 2017

Today’s Progress: Continued migration from hibernate generated tables to Liquibase. Things I’ve learned: Learned how the hibernate auditing tables are build. Things I’ve planned for tomorrow: Continue on the migration and setup of OAuth. Link(s) to work: expenses-service