Today's Progress: As I started to build my CD pipeline I noticed that I have some smaller "common" projects that have to be available in a repository in order to be used as a dependency during build. So I started to look into the different types of repositories that are available.
Since my current project is publicly available I think that I also have to make the dependencies publicly available in a repository. First I had to setup more build pipelines. Next I will look for a public repository.
Things I've learned: More about Jenkins and public repositories.
Things I've planned for tomorrow: Continue on publishing the first artifacts.
Link(s) to work: junit-rules