[100 Days of Code] Day 006: Apr 14, 2017

Today's Progress: Pull UI into a separate project.

Things I've learned: I came to the conclusion that a separate UI project will introduce a clean separation between UI and service. I've been thinking if this is the right time to do this kind of split/refactoring or if it is better to continue implementing both parts in one project and do the refactoring later. However since I want to learn some best practices I decided to do the separation now.

Things I've planned for tomorrow: Again ;) Improve the ui and feed in first "real" data.

Link(s) to work: Expenses Service